[Loch-Ruadh] Location of "Wandering" Bardic?

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri May 3 14:59:52 PDT 2002

It's wandering... all the way to Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood's keep:

Yeah!  Don the garb and grab the sheet music...

It's THIS Friday night, May 3rd, usual time (which, I am told,
is about 7:30 PM or so) and will last until midnight (or when I
fall asleep, whichever comes first).

This month's Bardic will be held at my home at
         5412 Whitman Ave
         Fort Worth, TX  76133.

Please bring a chair to sit on, your musical instrument(s), song
books, your favorite bardic pieces to share, your beverage,
and food to share for the pot luck.

**As always, SCA rules apply at this event, including the legal
drinking age and the use of illegal substances. Also, children
must be closely supervised at all times - no exceptions. **

/Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood

Directions:
   Find your best route to SW Loop 820 in Fort Worth.
   Exit Grandbury Rd, go South.  (coming from the west, that's a right
   turn; from the East, it's a left)
   Turn east (left) at the second red-light intersection, south of the
   freeway , onto Wedgmont Circle N.
   One block from the light is a stop sign - just past the stop sign, the
   road Ys.  Veer right - our house is the fourth house from the
   stop sign, on the right side of the road.
   Torches will light your way to the back yard.
   There is a shopping center parking lot available should extra parking
   space be needed.

Map Link:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country==US&address==5412+Whitman+Ave&c
ity==Fort+Worth&state==TX&zipcode==76133&homesubmit.x==44&homesubmit.y==13

Still lost?  Call my cell phone, (817) 456-8599.