[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Cave Sale

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Fri May 17 10:52:39 PDT 2002

Greetings,

I have received several emails from those whom have items to donate for the
Cave Sale to be held during WarLord and Lughnasad. I will provide garb rack
so please if the garb should be on a hanger bring a hanger. There will be
three tables for other items. Each item will be inventoried and priced to
sale. Lady Gwenllian has offered to share her pavilion for the Cave Sale.
Thank you Lady Gwenllian.

Also, I will need volunteers to help with the Cave Sale. Saturday I will
need to shoot archery to receive my away points. Kara, and Lady Elayne have
offered some of there time to assist.  If several people will donate a hour
or two this will be very helpful. This is a call to all hands.

Please call or email me to assist in the cave and/or donate items.

Inservice,
Daniel