[Loch-Ruadh] Steppes Camping Coordinator?

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Sun May 19 08:46:33 PDT 2002

I don’t think there has been a camping co-ordinator named. But since
Connal Kids and I are not camping but rather only day tripping it now
(the pig sitter backed out due to car problems) we wouldn’t make good
camping coordinators.

Magdalea

Greetings,

Who is the official Loch Ruadh camping coordinator for Steppes War Lord?
Fiona & I would like to camp with the Canton and need to know who to get
in touch with.

We think Pookie and Rob are the camping coordinators but we're not sure.

Thanks
Alaric

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.