[Loch-Ruadh] Cave Sale

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Wed May 22 09:14:15 PDT 2002

Greeting,

The Cave Sale will take place at Steppes WarLord. The location of the
cave sale will be in the Troll Works pavilion provided by Lady
Gwenllian. The purpose of the cave sale is to raise money for our war
chest. Each of you will be ask to assist with staffing the cave sale. I
do understand that some of you can not assist in staffing the cave sale
during the day. I truly believe that we will pull together and make the
Cave Sale successful.

Also, if you have an extra box to bring please do. The boxes will be use
to put stuff in and to pack up what dose not sale. Remember all item
will be marked to sale quickly. There will be a garb rack and 3 tables
available.

Inservice,
Ld Daniel O'Ce'ileachair
(pronounced O' Kelleher)