[Loch-Ruadh] Steppes Warlord and Lughnasad!

Mirabelis mirabelis at cox-internet.com
Tue May 28 14:52:32 PDT 2002

Greetings unto this fair list!!  Hail to you from the Barony of Ravensfort!
My husband and I were at this event this past weekend, and thanks to House
Broken Axe for providing us with a wonderful time!!!  I just joined the list
so I can keep track of this event, Lughnasad, that you speak of.  This event
comes highly recommended from a few of your members!  My husband and I would
like to attend this event and perform with fire for you all!  This is a fair
warning, heads up if you will, to go ahead and let us know if this will be a
feasable thing or not, considering we were NOT allowed to do it at the
Steppes event.  I have spoken with a fire marshall in my area, Houston, and
even during a burn ban our performance is controlled enough to allow us to
burn.  If its a problem with venue, I also have on file safety regulations
that we follow at all times to ensure no one has any accidents.  In addition
to that, my husband (he who bloweth fire) and I are both insured for
$4million.  If you would like to have a copy of our safety guidelines then
we would be glad to send it on for you.  I'm trying to ensure that the same
situation does not happen to us again in the future!  We would very much
love to attend your event :)  If you could please forward this on to your
event steward I would be very grateful!  You all seem like a great group to
play with !!!!  Looking forward to it.

Cheers!
Mirabelis and Kiwi
MKA Kristen and John