[Loch-Ruadh] FW: Can you relate?

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 16:47:58 PDT 2002

I guess I've not quite made that fully public but I do have one grandchild.
My oldest son, Scott, and his wife Joanna have a two year old son, Justin,
who is the apple of my eye :)  He is soooo much like his father.  I pray for
their sake he isn't too much like him though ;)  DOH!!!!  My hopes are that
sometime I'm able to get them to some event so I can introduce them all to
you folks.

Sean/Tim