[Loch-Ruadh] anything going on?

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri May 31 11:54:51 PDT 2002

I'd offer to help, but having a few drinks and then mowing the lawn sounds
like a trip to the ER to me, and I've had my visit this month.  The nose is
healing nicely, hardly a scar.

And I USED to be a Southern Baptist once, long, long, ago.  Many drinks and
dances later, I just don't feel like I'm one of the club any more.

So how was my favorite town, San Antone?  Did you make it over to Dirty
Nellie's?

I sure wish the Hare & Hounds was still open....

Madelina