[Loch-Ruadh] anything going on?

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri May 31 12:27:05 PDT 2002

I've never had any problem with Southern Baptist theology, just some of their odd beliefs on what constitutes sinful behavior.  :)

We did indeed get to Durty Nellie's.  It was too noisy and crowded inside to want to be in there, and even outside we had to wait for nearly half an hour to get a table.  Once we got a table, we got Irish coffees (I figured one coffee wouldn't kill me, and it didn't) and listened to the singer/piano player who was entertaining inside, and watched all the other tourists walk by.  I was still thirsty after the coffee, so I got an 'Arf and 'Arf (Guinness and Harp), and we watched the tourists for a while longer.  All in all, it was a nice weekend.

Padraig

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com