[Loch-Ruadh] Guardian of The Tor

Thora Olafsdottir thoraolafsdottir at juno.com
Tue May 28 19:44:27 PDT 2002

Good Gentles All,

There will be primitive camping available on site.  Sites with electric
are scarce there and are therefor reservered for people with medical
conditions requiring equipment that needs electricity.  If you are in
need of such accomidations you should contact Lady Simone at the email
address link on the Canton site.  I would also suggest that you contact
the Chierogon (sp?) through the Canton site if you have medical
conditions requiring the electrical access.

Thora Olafsdottir

-----