[Loch-Ruadh] Guages

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sat Nov 16 17:08:26 PST 2002

Ok, guys, I still have 3 of those measuring devices I picked up at
Glaslyn's Defender.  This is from the email I sent out on Sept. 22nd.

"I need to hear from Dunstan, Alaric, Logan, Sluggy, Padraig and
Dohmnall. I have the devices you use to measure your tools and equipment
with! And it will cost you $7.00 each to get them, except for Dunstan,
who needs 2 devices. I will make no comment on that one."

I know Dunstan got and paid for his.  I know Sluggy and Logan
didn't.  Whose is the other one I have?  Dohmnall??  Help me out guys.  And
if you didn't pay for your's please do, I didn't buy those for Christmas
presents! <G>

I just found these in the bottom of my basket when I got home from fighter
practice tonight.

Bicé