[Loch-Ruadh] Bardic at Kragenworth Keep

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 1 10:38:19 PST 2002

Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles!

Tonight is Bardic!  We are looking forward to it!  We have set the tikis, so
if the drizzle doesn't get worse and if the temperature permits, we will
have a fire, around which to sing, drum, etc....

Bring food to share, chairs, Bardic stuff and your beverage of choice.

Please remember that we abide by SCA and mundane laws pertaining to the use
of alcohol and illegal substances.

Directions:  from Loop 820 East, take the Craig St. exit, go East approx.5
blocks to Hunter.  Go North on Hunter to the tee.  There will be a banner
and lantern or light on the porch.  The address is 6801 Beaty St. and the
phone # is 817-492-9246.  If you get lost, call and we will direct you here.

In Service to the Dream,

Ly Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!!