[Loch-Ruadh] Fabric District

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 3 08:00:17 PST 2002

Greetings!

Well, there were four of us who went to the fabric district, Tegwared,
Caitlin, Madelina and myself.  We had a good time, got some fabric, trim and
beads and had a MARVELOUS Mexican dinner at T & Cs favorite cafe in Grand
Prairie (?).

I still have been unable to find hunter green, flocked velvet in a rose
pattern, so I guess I will have to givew up on the cloak I had been
commissioned to make.

Madelina found fabric for herself and the kids and she got REALLY GOOD
bargains.

We had a great time!!!!!!

Gwenllian

Loch Ruadh Rocks!!