[Loch-Ruadh] Crossbow Plans

Kukovec Marko ITWEN-zunanji kukovec at iskratel.si
Tue Nov 5 05:36:02 PST 2002

Hello!

I found your name on the net regarding some assorted armor plans, which you
sent to some people.

Your quote:

Buried within my computer I found out I have some assorted armor plans. They
are:
15th Century Arms
15th Century Legs
2 Different Finger Gauntlet Plans
2 Different Gorgets
Wisby Coat of Plate
Wisby Gauntlets
How to make a Sling Staff
and plans for a Period Crossbow

If anyone is interested in any of these, please let me know and I will be
happy to send whatever plans you want.

Dohmnall

Could you please send me these plans too? I'm particulary interested in
crossbow plans.

Thank you for all your help in advance!

Marko