[Loch-Ruadh] Populace meeting

pookie2 at airmail.net pookie2 at airmail.net
Wed Nov 6 14:32:47 PST 2002

I had planned on being at populace meeting tonight but I have a killer
headache and need to go home and try and get to it at least back off if not
totaly go away.

I do want to say thanks though to everyone for thier thoughts and prayers
while I was off work the last 2 weeks. I started a new job Monday Nov 4th
and am getting settled into it (though I think the headache was triggered
by my getting into a new sleep schedule and dealing with the aftereffects
of job hunting).

I hope to see everyone at officers meeting next week!

Magdalea/Pook