[Loch-Ruadh] 3 Kings

George & Pamela sidhe01 at swbell.net
Thu Nov 7 14:16:38 PST 2002

I am not sure of the exact number of people camping at 3 Kings, but I think
I counted  around 6 - 8 tents.  So far this is the list as I can remember.\

Whoever gets there first, please save a large enough space.  If a more
accurate count is needed, I guess this could be the start of the list.

Alaric/Fiona
Aingeal
Elizabeth
Dunstan