[Loch-Ruadh] 3 Kings

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Thu Nov 7 20:33:06 PST 2002

George & Pamela wrote:

> >Aingeal and Daniel (the younger) will probably be out there first so if you
> want more than an average tent space, you should speak up now/

> > Sluggy/Gabrielle - Are you bringing the camper or the pavilion?

We'll have the camper.

If they put the horses where they usually do, it's about where the
Viking camp was at Defender. If so, we will probably camp with the group
because it's not very far to the ponies (assuming we get the usual Mac
lands). If the horses are much removed from there, we may camp closer to
them. We'll have to see, but plan on saving space for the camper.

It is our dream to be on the road by noon. Expect us onsite by, er, 3:00
or so. We will have a bit of stuff to set up before dark...

Sluggy!