[Loch-Ruadh] Spear

Baron Rozell ack3 at airmail.net
Fri Nov 8 12:06:08 PST 2002

I found it.  When I didn't see it next to the garage I figured you might
have left it near the front door. Anyway, thanks again for letting me
use the spear.

-Conor / Bear

Inspiration is a key to Self-Discovery. Half-groping through the dark,
We see glimpses of light and tantalizing hints of deeper knowledge.