[Loch-Ruadh] Thank you

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Sun Nov 10 19:51:54 PST 2002

Thanks for all the wondrful praise, "Ar shucks, twernt nothin'", - you guys make me blush.

It was a truly fun event - I love this taking just one or a few items for A&S - I didn't have to lug an entire truckful and it took longer to the paperwork then the set up!  And not one broken piece of glass or item!!!  I'm hooked!

For those who wanted to know, I won for the manuscript page that I used for the cover of the Sept/Oct Scarlet Letter - it's much prettier in person than in black and white.  And it was entered into the competition for Barabas, the king who won and who the Loch Ruadh fighters fought for.  The box I got as a prize is georgeous!  Ya'll gotta see it.

Thanks for all the people who took care of me, too.  I was treated like a queen - I was picked up and delivered at my door step, fed by friends, serenaded by wonderful voices.  And us newbies danced with friends and friends drummed for us (and nobody laughed at us).  And my "items" were not only rescued, but brought home as well. The only thing that could have made it better was to have Thorgeirr and the girls there -

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.

See you at S&I tomorrow

Asa
Who is truly beat and going to bed - If you come early to S&I, I made have to set you to cleaning house!  It's just gonna have to wait till tomorrow....