[Loch-Ruadh] OT: two towers tops ticket sales

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Mon Nov 11 14:49:27 PST 2002

I am new to the group and would like to know if there is a group planning to
go.  I so enjoyed the first film and thought it would be a blast to see it
with a group of people.  Two Towers was my favorite of the three books, so I
am figuring I will like this one even more.  If true to the book, we should
see battle scene after battle scene.
After I saw the trailer, I told my husband this movie should be like 3 hours
of foreplay!  Lots of hunky men with blades and bows.  It is right up my
alley.

Suzanne