[Loch-Ruadh] Jumping Bicé

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Mon Nov 11 12:50:17 PST 2002

I knew that would get your attention.   Just a note to say thanks to all
those that gave me a jump start Saturday and Sunday, at the event when my
car wouldn't start.  You will be pleased to learn that I am now the proud
owner of a brand new battery given to me for free.  They found it was a bad
battery and I had just bought it in March, so replacement was free.

I can't believe that is two battles with businesses I have won in the past
week.  You all better watch it I may get "mad with power". <G>

And just to prove a point, I did get my "cockles" warmed Saturday night by
Padraig; he was one of the ones that jump started my van!  Aha, gotcha!!!!

Bicé