[Loch-Ruadh] ME Garb Workshop - Reminder!

Elizabeth Hawkwood rbnew5 at netscape.net
Thu Nov 14 08:46:53 PST 2002

There is a garb workshop this Saturday, Nov. 16!
All are welcome. We are honored to have a guest
teacher with us ~ Lady Brigit will be giving us
some great information and instruction on Middle
Eastern costuming and ME dance costuming. She'll
be bringing patterns!

This is a great opportunity for both drummers and
dancers! And for anyone interested in learning more
about ME dress.

There will also be a short side-trip to the Indian
Bazaar on Trail Lake Drive for some makeup and hair
supplies.

You may bring your sewing project (fabric, supplies,
etc.), a sewing machine, and your favorite beverage.
Coffee & Tea will be provided. We ususally take up a
collection for Lunch (pizza or tacos).

       Time:  10 AM (SCA Time)

   Location:  5412 Whitman Ave., Fort Worth, Texas
	(Close to Harbor Freight Tools and JoAnn Fabrics)

Directions:  Take your best route to I-20 in Southwest
	Fort Worth. Exit South on Grandbury Road.
	Make a left turn onto Wedgmont Circle North.
	Just after the stop sign at Trail Lake Dr.,
	veer to the right at the "Y" ~ that is Whitman.
	5412 is the 4th house on the right after the
	stop sign at Trail Lake. (Call 817-456-8599 for
	more information)