[Loch-Ruadh] Sleep

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sun Nov 17 14:54:06 PST 2002

At 09:25 AM 11/17/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Hey do you people ever sleep?

Not much!

>Everytime I sign on there is mail.  Its almost like being back on AOL again.

never been there.

>But its fun.  It gives me something to do at 6 a.m.

I was just getting to sleep at 6 am today!

>Suzanne the nameless

Gives a whole new meaning to "night life" doesn't it?
The reason I stay up so late is that it is the best time for me to do
paperwork. No business calls for my hubby, no tele-marketers, no call and
hang ups and no animals wanting in or out!  Otherwise I spend most of my
time getting up and down and running to catch one of the phones.

Bicé