[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: [sca-arts] On a Little Island Far Far Away...

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Nov 19 21:13:09 PST 2002

I'll post the directions to the list again for anyone who needs them:

The home of Baroness Dana
1613 Prince Court
Benbrook, TX
817-249-5643

Click here  http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=1613+Prince+Court&csz=Benbrook%2C+TX&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map  for an online interactive map.

For the map-impaired:
Take your best route to SW Loop 820
Exit at Winscott Road
Go south (left if coming from the Hulen Mall area, right if going toward Hulen Mall) on Winscott (for about 3/4 mile)
Turn left on Timbercreek Road
Take the first right (about 3/4 mile), South Timberline Drive
Take the second right, Prince Court
Dana's is the second house on the right (this first one with a driveway onto Prince Court)

Wassail would be most welcome - after all, singing is thirsty work!  :)

In Service,