[Loch-Ruadh] Hunter's Moon

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 24 23:40:37 PST 2002

I am sorry I missed the event.  I had planned on
going, but found myself coming down with a cold Friday
night.  I had barely gotten over a cold a week ago, so
it could have been a relapse.  So I took to my bed
Friday night, and was rarely out of it all weekend.
The second event I attended was down in Emerald Keep
back in 1991, and well enjoyed myself way back when.

Mulled wine is one of my favorite things to make
during the winter months.  I'd love to swap recipes
with you.

Madelina