[Loch-Ruadh] Cribbage

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Mon Nov 25 10:38:29 PST 2002

I would also like to learn how to play cribbage!

Maybe we can organize something before Yule Revel since it seems we have a
few people that do not know how to play.

I would be willing to host something at my home.  Just let me know if it is
something any of you want to do, and if one of the veteran players is
willing to come and teach us and what night would be good.

Its sort of tricky with the holiday weekend coming up here but any time next
week would be fine with me.  Maybe Monday the 3rd or Tuesday 4th?

Suzanne