[Loch-Ruadh] soap making party/supplies

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Nov 26 08:00:14 PST 2002

Greetings!

I have a couple of friends who are interested in attending the soap making
party, and are curious as to what they need to bring.

I have various oils, fragrances, lye, and have several soap molds coming in
the mail this week.  What else will we need... rubber gloves?  wooden
spoons?  I hear you can use bits of crayola for coloring, but I probably
want to stick with color-free soap, myself.  Any clue as to how to make a
soap similar to Lava or some other heavy-duty hand cleaner?

Also, please post the directions again for those of us who are
navigationally-challenged.

Many thanks,
Madelina