[Loch-Ruadh] happy holiday season to you all

ebillmeier ebillmeier at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 28 05:48:43 PST 2002

Dear family & friends,
 Just a short note to wish you all the happiest of holidays, we hope that
they bring you health, happiness, wisdom, and joy.To urge you all to
remember that these are the times that we renew our hearts for the future
year, and that a random act of kindness can make somebody’s day, so enjoy
the good things around you, enjoy the holiday season, enjoy your life!

Happy holidays,

Kat & Eddie