[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 13:15:50 PST 2002

I second that, especially considering the fact that my
car still has no working blinkers, and I accidentally
pulled the rear view mirror off while trying to
straighten it last week.  (I guess I just don't know
my own strength! :) )

I am still gawking over the amazing bargains I found.
Now I'll just be busy sewing for the next month.
Maybe I'll have some REAL garb (that is, garb that
fits my persona) for Yule Revel.

Madelina

p.s. Those of you who didn't show up missed kolaches.