[Loch-Ruadh] 3 Kings

Sam Milligan padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Nov 7 19:39:21 PST 2002

The roofers who are reroofing my house were supposed to finish it all today, but are only about 2/3 done.  To complicate matters, I couldn't sign in to the computer at work because of a software problem there, and have lost a day's work, and maybe most of tomorrow as well.  I'm going to have to make up the work on Saturday, so I'm going to have to miss 3 Kings.

Bear, do you still want to use the spear?  Can anyone take it with them?  It's 9 feet long - I usually bungy it to the top of my camper shell.

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com