[Loch-Ruadh] Home

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Sun Nov 10 21:36:41 PST 2002

Hello!

Gabby and I left the site about 4:00. We took a non-I20 way home, got
the kids to the barn, stretched, fed and all the barn gear unloaded and
the trailer parked by a little after 8:00.

We really appreciate all the help and offers of help from everyone,
especially in setting up a horse camp. We have learned a lot and have
many ideas for making the experience even better next time we can bring
the kiddos. Of course, chances are the next time may well be Gulf
Wars... :)

Thanks again!

Sluggy!

--

   A mistress is something between a mister and a mattress