[Loch-Ruadh] movie, anyone?

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 11:49:48 PST 2002

Am gonna see it tomorrow with my God Kids, in Dallas opps I mean Steppes, lol ...Caint Wait...lol Leza aka The Moor O' Dundee....
 Jane Sitton <jane.sitton at radioshack.com> wrote:Anyone want to catch the late showing of Harry Potter tonight? I'm busy
from 6:30 p.m. until about 7:30 or 8:00 p.m., but am thinking about catching
the late show after that. I'm thinking Hulen or Cityview. Any takers?

Madelina

Azel Nzingha Makeda Hatshepsut, The Moor of Dundee,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon,ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- http://www.rogueofdundee.com Ambassador For Ren Radio