[Loch-Ruadh] sure is quiet...YEPPERS

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Nov 15 12:08:29 PST 2002

Well, I don't get off work until 5, but I'm ready for a happy hour, that's
for sure.  Now that you mention it, I could go down to The Blarney Stone
after work.  Not that far.

Yep, Bordermarch is this weekend, but I haven't heard anyone say they were
going to make it.

Well, back to the grindstone....

Madelina