[Loch-Ruadh] DFT Yule Revel Reservations

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Nov 18 08:23:08 PST 2002

Can't remember if I replied yet or not, but I have made my reservation, as
well as reservations for Logan and kids, and are confirmed.  And in the
event that Logan pulls a stunt like last year, I will drive myself, with or
without the kids, depending upon how much sewing I get done between now and
then.

Madelina