[Loch-Ruadh] Guages

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Mon Nov 18 09:55:03 PST 2002

At 08:47 AM 11/18/2002 -0800, you wrote:

>The remaining guage is mine - I keep forgetting to ask you for it.  If you
>will bring it to Bardic Wednesday night, I will give you the money for it then.
>
>Thanks,
>Padraig

Aha! Mystery is solved.  You are the one left; I didn't remember exactly
all who had picked their's up.  I will bring your's (and your's also,
Madelina) to Bardic Wednesday.  Now if I can just get Sluggy's
delivered.......... my basket will be much lighter for all you young Lords
to carry for me. <G>

Bicé