[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Are you on the geek chart?

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 21 06:18:46 PST 2002

I hate to say that I know the answer to this question, but here it is.

Furries:  Cartoons of humanoid versions of animals performing very human acts.

Erotic Furries:  Graphic cartoons of anatomically correct (if not exaggerated)
humanoid versions of animals performing very human acts.

A good example would be Babs Bunny from the cartoon/live-action movie with
Michael Jordan in it (too early in the morning to remember).  A live-action
version of a furry would be the newer version of the Isle of Dr.Marou (sp?).