[Loch-Ruadh] Cribbage

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Sun Nov 24 20:54:06 PST 2002

That would be great! I haven’t played cribbage since I was about 10
years old! I remember the cribbage board my Mom had we lost the pegs so
we used matches instead... talk about old memories! I would love to
refresh the memories and play again too!

Magdalea

Y'know, I hear this talk of cribbage and I was wondering if someone
would
teach me how to play it.  I'm an avid learner.  If someone would bring
whatever pieces are necessary to say Yule Revel, I'd be willing to learn
the
game if someone was willing to teach me.

Sean