[Loch-Ruadh] soap making class

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 30 19:20:47 PST 2002

I missed the class as well, due to the plague.  I hope
you don't have the same one I have, which I've been
fighting for going on three weeks now.

I found the following treatment most efficacious:
laying up in bed watching t.v., napping when I feel
sleepy, drinking hot buttered rum which Logan so
graciously brings me, and having my back massaged with
a percussive massager to help break up the congestion
in my lungs.  With any luck, I'll be well enough to
return to work Monday.

I wish you all a speedy recovery, and hope everyone
who was able to attend the class had a good time.

Madelina