[Loch-Ruadh] FWD: [Elfsea] Regional War Practice, Sunday Oct 6th

Sam Milligan padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Oct 3 07:32:44 PDT 2002

Thought this might be of interest to Fian Ruadh.

From: "Marsh, Todd W." <ToddMarsh at SierraSystems.com>
Date:  Thu, 3 Oct 2002 05:27:50 -0700

There will be a regional war practice this Sunday, October 6th, at Mary Head Park in Carrollton.  Combat archery is allowed at the park, so bring your bows.  We will gather at 2:00, and start the melees at 3:00.

The purpose of this practice is to teach small unit fighting.  No experience is needed.  We will find a unit for you to work with and train you.  The more people we have there, the more fun it will be.  Come join us!

Llywelyn Gruffydd
Acting Central Region Commander

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com