[Loch-Ruadh] Workshop

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 10:24:18 PDT 2002

Forgot to look at the calendar.  But I was tired
anyway.  Woke up with a crick in my neck that is still
with me.  I just might bite someone.

Logan ran off to First Saturday in Dallas, came home
with parts for finishing up 2 computers (hmm... my own
computer!  What a concept!), but didn't make it home
'til after 5 p.m. from Fry's (which I hate going to
worse than Home Depot).

I don't have a project anyway, so I would have been
underfoot.

Don't 'spose anyone has info, or better yet, plans,
for Norman furniture??

back to being Madelina, the token Norman