[Loch-Ruadh] OT but since we all like movies

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Mon Oct 7 14:36:53 PDT 2002

Spence Mabry sent:

> THE OFCS TOP 100 VILLAINS OF ALL TIME

Cool...

> 1 Star Wars etc. - Darth Vader - David Prowse/James Earl Jones
> 2 Silence of the Lambs, The etc. - Hannibal Lecter - Anthony Hopkins
I might have swapped these two....

 > 20 Se7en - John Doe - Kevin Spacey
then moved this one to the top.... :)

> 12 Usual Suspects, The - Keyzer Soze - (mystery/actor's name withheld)
Mystery? Withheld? They must have missed the end of the movie....

> 43 Leon (The Professional) - Norman Stansfield - Gary Oldman
... also starring Darth Vader's love interest...
BTW, Gary Oldman makes a pretty good villian. See him also in:

Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992)
True Romance
The Fifth Element
Air Force One
Lost In Space (1998)

Sluggy!

P.S.

 > 36 Matrix, The - Mr. Smith - Hugo Weaving

It's *Agent* Smith.... :)

--

A friend will help you move.

A really good friend will help you move a body.