[Loch-Ruadh] New Photos from 4 recent events

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Oct 9 15:43:40 PDT 2002

Greetings my friends,

I have some new images to share online. They can be found at:

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page99.htm  Steppes Artisan (Mostly from the
Pas and court. The lack of images of artisans and their displays is not
meant as a slight, it just worked out that way. If you have some you are
willing to share, I would be very happy to do so.)

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page100.htm  Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page101.htm  Elfsea Defender
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page102.htm  Laurel's Prize Tournament

Also, courtesy of Viscount Galen of Bristol, 4 new photos have been added to
the page at:
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page96b.htm  (Dragonsfire Tor's 2002 Guardian
of the Tor event)

As always, I request your assistance in helping me correct mistakes and/or
providing more accurate information. Providing misinformation is a
disservice I sincerely wish to avoid.

In the service of Kingdom and Crown, I remain,
Lord Armand Dragonetti