[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Garb Workshop

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Fri Oct 11 19:16:07 PDT 2002

Damn, I have a wedding tomorrow. Maybe, if I get back early enough I can
make it.

Dana
Loch Ruadh ROCKS!!!

Fiona wrote:
As reported earlier by Dohmnall, we will be having the garb workshop at
our house this Saturday, Oct. 12.  I have plenty of room, but only one
sewing machine.  Feel free to bring yours if you wish.  Lady Gwenllian
and Lady Elizabeth will both be out of town this weekend, so any and all
other authorities are invited (needed) to help those less talented.  I
will have coffee, hot and iced tea and water (and I think Abbey is
making Snickerdoodles).  If you want any other beverages, please bring
them.  We will probably pool monies for a delivery or run & get type
lunch.  Feel free to come and go whenever you want, but not before 9:00
am, please.

Directions: 108 NE Rosamond in Burleson
Take I-35W south to the Alsbury Blvd Exit
Turn right onto Alsbury Blvd
Turn Right onto Ridge View (2nd street on the right past the elementary
school at the             bottom of the hill)
Turn left onto Rosamond, (1st left) our house is 3rd from the top of the
hill on the left

Ph: 817-426-4631

Hope to see you all on Saturday.

Fiona