[Loch-Ruadh] After the Tourney

Kylan --- kylan__ at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 14 07:43:54 PDT 2002

Well unfortunately I didn't get to do any of the afore mentioned options. I
had to fight the tourney in OK with a house brothers sword of the same
thickness that was done. All in all I didn't do too bad. Of the swiss five I
won 2 matches. Two that I lost where to nights one of which won the tourney.
the last bout I lost do to a leg and wrist injury. I hope to well 100% for
this weekends tourney. Thank you everyone for your ideas, well the good ones
any way "PP?"...

Kylan