[Loch-Ruadh] fighter practice

Baron Rozell ack3 at airmail.net
Tue Oct 15 10:48:20 PDT 2002

<!--
I just looked at my Weatherbug and it tells me that thunderstorms and
rain
are likely this Sat.  Have you made any plans for a rain date or other
places
for this to happen.  Of course I don't know how big your den is,
I can't quite picture it being that large. :)
-->

I just checked weather.com and it says that Friday night to Saturday day
there's Scattered Thunderstorms but Saturday night is only Mostly
Cloudy. With that, I'm hoping that whatever precipitation we do get,
it'll go away by the afternoon.

-Conor / Bear