[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: my score

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Thu Oct 17 11:28:58 PDT 2002

My score was 50, but let me tell you what I did.  The way I walk
and the way I sit is based on my physical problems and size.  So,
being the smart A..... that I am, I answered the questions as I am
now and also as I was 20 years ago.  Funny thing is that both my
scores added up to 50.  Guess that's me!

Bicé