[Loch-Ruadh] FP Reschedule

rod lindsey forrestchylde13 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 20:52:21 PDT 2002

M'Lord I would like to humbly remind you, and all of Loch Ruadh that the steppes Fall Court, is also the weekend of the 25,26,and 27. this is just an FYI sort of thing, not a vote, as my vote really doesn't count for much. I hope things don't get rained out though for saturday, as I am looking forward to hanging out with all of you. With that said M'Lord, I will bid you Good e'en, and watch to see what you all decide.
Donchan Sgian Dubh
AKA Rod Lindsey
If a man is to be remebered, let him be remembered for his honor, and showing love to all,
 Prohero <prohero at cowtown.net> wrote:Ok, as of 10 PM Thursday's report, things will be fairly humid on
Saturday. So if things don't work out, and I pray they do, which would
be better. Postpone one day and have it on Sunday the 20th or a week
and have it next Saturday, the 26th?
This is just a quick survey, not a final decision.
The only event slated for next weekend, close to us, would be the
Festival of Five Pillars in Tempio.

Lord Dunstan æt Sancte Petrokes Stow {LSD}
(MKA) James Strickland
House Mac an Ghabhann
Knight Marshal-Canton of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!