[Loch-Ruadh] FP Reschedule

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Thu Oct 17 21:10:32 PDT 2002

Prohero wrote:

> Ok, as of 10 PM Thursday's report, things will be fairly humid on
> Saturday.   So if things don't work out, and I pray they do, which would
> be better.   Postpone one day and have it on Sunday the 20th or a week
> and have it next Saturday, the 26th?

All else being equal, I think I would try for the following Saturday
because it was really adding up to be more like a mini-event. Having a
Sunday to recover would be nice. :)

This certainly does not mean that I would not be there if it were held
on Sunday.

> This is just a quick survey, not a final decision.

So, if there is no vote, you cannot oppose! :)

Sluggy!

--

You will find that is is you who are mistaken, about a great many
things.

                            Emperor Palpatine