[Loch-Ruadh] Keller and Boy Scout Demos

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Oct 18 13:14:22 PDT 2002

I am interested in doing both demos.  I am not going to Crown Tourney unless
a money tree starts growing in the backyard between now and then.  Logan
might be able to set up a table with some blacksmithing books and tools and
finished ironwork.  The forge is not currently portable.  He can give a good
talk, though, and keep an audience captivated.  If you think this might be a
good idea, give Logan a call (817-681-7973 cell or 817-551-7642 home) and
talk to him about it.  If it comes from me, it sounds like nagging, no
matter how nicely I put it.

I could bring a couple of different kinds of bread (spelt flour, millet
flour, oat flour, etc.) along with some honey from our bees if you think
this sounds like a good idea.

Let me know what you think.

Madelina