[Loch-Ruadh] Yule Planning Meeting / Plate Engraving & Painting Class

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 27 14:15:18 PST 2002

Don't forget to bring your own chair.  We have a limited number of chairs
unless someone brings over the benches from the norse encampment .. hint
hint

Also bring your own beverages.

Please be aware that Aingeal and I both work and as much as we would like to
party all night long we can't.  So when 11-ish rolls around, and if there
are people still here, we might have to pull out the broom and start
sweeping people out the door.

Eirik