[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh plates

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Oct 29 07:16:08 PST 2002

Vivat Asa!!  Not only did you come through with plates, paint, brushes
and patterns (all for the very reasonable price of $2.00). You showed
infinite patience with repeating instructions and helpful hints over and
over. I really enjoyed watching you smile sweetly and say very nice
things to us, as you "an artist", watched our "artistic" talents blossom
on those plates. You must admit each is unique and will make our table
proud at Yule Revel.

My thanks also go to:
Loch Ruadh's Titled Bard, Padraig, for the Christmas Carol practice.
Aingeal and Eirik for letting us invade their space and the use of House
Mac's new tables.
Everyone for bringing snacks and beverages.
And last, but not least......the future of Loch Ruadh (our children) for
staying out of the painting area and entertaining themselves in a most
grown up fashion.

All in all I would say everyone had a most enjoyable time.

Dana
Loch Ruadh ROCKS!!!